This toolkit was developed specifically for solving the Nintendo Switch joycon drift problem. This is done by replacing the joycon joystick. Our technicians fix this problem on a regular basis. These are the tools we use every day in our repair shop. With this repairkit we eliminated the major cost of this type of repair, being labor hours, and created an addition solution next to buy new joycons or having the repair done by us. We wanted to make something that provided qualitative tools and parts without a lot of extras that you’ll never use.
Instruction video available here.
This toolkit includes:
- 1 Driver
- 2 bits (These bits will remove any screw out of the Nintendo Switch & Nintendo Switch Joycon)
- 2 Plastic Plectrums (These are used to open the Nintendo Switch casing)
- 1 Spudger (This tool is used to unlock locking tabs and other ribbon cable connectors)
- 1 Tweezer (We use tweezers to help line up ribbon cables and push them into their connectors)
- 1 OEM Nintendo Joycon Joystick (This an Orignal Equipment Manufacturer replacement part for your Joycon, works on the left or right joycon)
There are no reviews yet.